11/07/2014

Guinea Mobile

If someone have missed the Guinea Mobile sensation, then make up for it quickly. There is the original story of Dr Trouble stealing the lattuce and the Guinecycle with the local biker guy, and there is the behind the scenes with father Andrew. You just can't miss it.

So I also have some legos and two guinea pigs. Why can't I do that.


Actually I am interested in the vehicle rather than the story. My aim is to teach the piglets to drive!

Anyway, it is a future plan, what I have now is a firm plan of a vehicle what can carry a 1 kg piglet. Instructions in the LDD file.

I don't know how big father Andrew's piglets were, but mine are ~1kg and 30cm long. This makes the construction a bit of a challange. I don't care much about the look, my guinea mobile is minimalistic, it is designed functionally.

Keep up for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment